Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Food Production


Today 1st day in kitchen
so excited
1st thing lecturer tell us to do is to
scoop out all the chicken visceral(chicken liver,intenstine,heart,lung etc)
and thn our group start face green green...
all eye stare until so big
but no choice...we hv to dig..
later on our hand all become bloody...
next
lecturer teach us to chop vegetable
chop ma~very easy rite?
but u r WRONG
western chop skill is different
i slice the carrot..
and thn get scold
coz my carrot slice until very thick
lecturer say i am so 粗魯..
next dice union...
water keep coming out from my eyes..
wash leek
the leaf of the leek break out....

most worst is to pare the leek
she juz told us to pare the skin
so i pare lo
dunno why...whn she turn back her head after while
she see at my leek
thn she grap it from my hand
and trow it into the stock
say " the leek cannot use le la,u pare until the body/contain so thin and dissapear
and thn she trow one more to me
" pare again "
.......
i aso duwan de mah...
i very careful le leh...
altought the 2cm width leek
gv me pare until left 8mm body....

and thn practice to chop potato into barrel shape
dunno why...
the fist size potato
come into our hand
become smaller and smaller...
whn u finish...all the potato
become 50 sen width...
believe me
we are not purposely make it until so small one...
but....
....
....
we really cant control ma...

in the end
lecturer tell me to pour soup
thn i too nervous
i accidently pour out...
and thn the person who squat in front of me to measure the litre jump out..
at last
mop the table
is really not my fault...
but i mop until the box that hang on the table
(usually to contain soup one, hotel type table)
drop down inside the table...
the lecturer beside me leh
so paiseh...
believe me...i not so 粗魯..
is the table lousy
so easy to drop in
and lecturer face no expression
she juz open the door of the table
and tell me to take out...

i done so many thing to let ppl laugh at me...
cannot blame me de mah...
1st time ma..
altought at last we so tired...
but is really fun~!


1 comment:

  1. sure is like that d...
    i do housework in my house
    try to cook
    also like that
    is not see how careful u are
    is see how 熟 u are..
    so u have to practice everyday
    u buy a carrot
    crop everyday..

    ReplyDelete