Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brithday~






Today's my birthday~
18th years old
wah~so fast 18th year old
when I look back
I feel like a dream
I feel like the day in primary school,
in high school,
was just a dream
Can't believe now I a young adult...

Thank you for whoever tat wish me happy today
without you all
i won't be so enjoy my life
for my friend in high school
I wish u all be happy too~
for my sister that 偷看 my blog now
thanks for ur big teddy bear~
because i dind't expect u really buy the bear for me
cause the bear is so expensive
(but why show me the receipt?prove that is expensive??)
the bear is now beside me

I have make 3 wishes
the last is for myself
i wish......
if i tell you it wont become real~

but at last
I thank the god for giving me life
so that I can live in the world
and meet you
so that I can have a heart
to love someone
although live is not easy
most of them are not good memory
but now I learn to love someone
so I appreciate my life
my soul
and the time I live in this world

生日快樂~
祝我快樂
我可以找到我的愛

改篇自:分手快樂(梁靜茹)

2 comments:

  1. yer... u say u say out the wish will not become real.. then the three wish u say out cannot become real lo... sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no say out ah, no say wad is the content wad

    ReplyDelete